Conditions and Details of Scholarship Award
1. By selecting below, the applicant swears or affirms subject to penalty of perjury of the law that each and every statement provided in the application and supporting documents is true and complete.
2. Your name and/or photograph may be released to third-parties as the recipient of the above-referenced scholarship award. You must also attend the Scholars Reception on April 13, 2019, at the Katy ISD Legacy Stadium.
3. The applicant further understands and agrees that the funds of the scholarship award granted to him or her by the Gulf Coast Organization (GCO) will be made payable to the applicant and the academic institution of which he or she is enrolled as a full-time student for the 2019-2020 academic year.
4. The scholarship must be used for tuition, fees, campus room and board, books, and other institutional charges as defined by the financial aid administrator of your school.
5. GCO will send payment(s) for the academic year. The payment(s) shall be applied to each semester/ quarter/trimester per the guidelines established by the school you are attending.
6. If you transfer or withdraw from the school to which this scholarship is paid, it must be refunded to GCO. The scholarship will be terminated and funds must be sent back to GCO if you do not remain in satisfactory academic standing as defined by the school you are attending. It will also be terminated if you do not remain in good disciplinary standing as defined by the code of conduct and the rules and regulations governing the behavior of students at the school you are attending.
7. If the applicant does not enroll as a full-time student at an eligible post-secondary institution during the 2019-2020 academic year, the applicant understands and agrees that the scholarship award shall be voided and he or she shall forfeit the right to claim or received the scholarship funds.
8. Your application does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. You agree to provide additional documents as requested by GCO to verify your eligibility. Your submission confirms that you understand and accept the conditions.
 GCO reserves the right to withhold disbursement of scholarship funds to any institution that is not accredited, located or operates outside of the United States of America, or otherwise in violation of state or federal law.